For some perverse reason I enjoy writing code. Most of the
stuff you will find here is written in either Python or just plain old C.
- typan offers static type checking for Python. Currently nothing useful, just
a sketch of a solution.
- pygpx is a Python library for parsing GPS exchange format files.
- nswgeo is a Python library for extracting the latitude and longitude of
addresses in NSW, Australia.
- pexif is a Python library for parsing and editing EXIF data
- WhitePages Phone is a phone MIDlet for
looking up phone numbers on the road.
- WhitePages Web provides a web service and python
library for looking up phone numbers from the Australian white pages.
- pyannodex provides python bindings
for the annodex library.
- mailarchiver archives old
- simplecd plays cds
- diddle2gfx converts a palm drawing
format into real image formats
- linkchecker checks you website for
broken pages and links.
Other peoples stuff
These are some project that aren't mine but I have provided patches